Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Finish Line


For those of you who participated in the "Operation Go Hard" challenge with me, I'd like to congratulate you! And I hope you were able to see some results....

This challenge was definitely a challenge for me from the beginning to the end. It was difficult finding time to squeeze in a work out. I struggled to meet my goals for water intake. The diet was hard to get used to. There were days when I did exceptionally well....and then there were days where I messed up completely...but I didn't quit. I stuck it out to the end and that's the most important part.

Change is never easy....but it's necessary. I look at my "Before" pictures and then I look in the mirror and I am happy with what I see. My stomach has slimmed down considerably and so has my face. But that's not the only changes I noticed. I'm a food junkie, and that will never change, but I notice that I now crave different kinds of foods. My stomach rumbles for fruit and veggies more so than cookies and candy...I crave spinach more so than steak...I choose water over juice.

Overall, I'm pleased how the experience went and I plan to keep the changes in diet and activity. Hopefully, everyone who participated can say the same. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment