Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Operation: GO HARD!


The fall of 2013? Oh honey, I had big plans. I was going to spend the entire winter working on my summer body. I was going to work out 5 times a week and start eating right. I spent weeks creating the "perfect" work out and diet plan. I spent a bunch of money on work out clothes and gadgets that would make it "fun" to eat healthier. And I was dedicated for the first couple weeks, and then I slowly fell back into my old habits.

And then last week it finally hit me. I was standing in front of mirror completely nude analyzing my body. I didn't look too bad, of course there were a couple problem areas, but it didn't look too unflattering. And then I decided to snap a couple pictures from various angles with my iPhone. Why oh why did I do that? I don't know what kind of funny mirrors I have in my house, but when I saw the pictures and my jaw hit the floor. I was was honestly disgusted by what I saw. I didn't realize how much my body had changed over the past few months...and even though I had permanently made some healthier lifestyle choices...I was even farther from my goal now than when I originally started.

That's when I decided that it was time to go hard. Summer is right around the corner...and I refuse to look sloppy once it hits. And I'm certain that I'm not the only woman who feels this way. So I invite you all to join me and let's GO HARD for 30 days straight. The entire month of April will be a sweaty one....but it will be worth it. I WANT RESULTS!! It's time to get those bodies looking right and those insides feeling right!

I will be posting the regime in a few days. If you plan on participating, leave a comment below. You know what they say....TEAM WORK MAKES A DREAM WORK...

No comments:

Post a Comment